- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Moringa oleifera
- PART: leaf
- FORMAT: dry powder
- SHELF LIFE: 3 years
- TASTE: green, spinachy flavour
- NUTRIENTS: rich in iron, calcium, fibre, plant protein, vitamins A, E & K and antioxidants
- BENEFITS: reduces tiredness, supports energy release, immune function and digestive health.
- THE ADUNA DIFFERENCE: Aduna are experts in moringa. We have undertaken independent laboratory analysis from over 100 producers to ensure that the powder we supply is the very best on the market. Compare alongside other powders to see the difference.
- Highly concentrated form of plant nutrients
- Works very well in many savoury applications
- Used in fortifying less nutritious foods
- Often used in smoothies, stocks, soups and blended powders
- Biscuits, pasta, noodles…a highly innovative NPD ingredient
The naturally dried leaf of the Moringa ‘Miracle Tree’, moringa powder is recognised as the most nutrient dense food on the planet and is particularly high in natural plant protein.
Whilst easy to grow, moringa requires very careful processing. Through many years of the careful sourcing and screening of producers, Aduna Ingredients moringa offers the optimum combination of stringent microbiological control, superb organoleptic qualities combined with high nutrient properties.
Unlike other producers that may include leaf stalk, we guarantee the purity of our superfine powder, using 100% moringa leaves only. Aduna Ingredients moringa leaves are washed, dried and milled to the highest technical standards ensuring safety, nutrient density and consistency.
All batches are carefully assessed for microbiology, pesticide residues and heavy metals before placing on the market. Our moringa is Soil Association certified organic and contains no additives, preservatives, gluten or allergens.
Authorised on-pack health claims vary dependent on the geography in which the product is being sold. Key claims that moringa supports in the EU are:
Rich in iron: contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Rich in vitamin E: contributes to protection of cells from oxidative stress
Rich in vitamin K: contributes to normal blood clotting
Source of calcium: needed for maintenance of normal teeth and bones
Source of vitamin A: contributes to maintaining skin, vision and immune function
Plant protein: complete plant protein with all 9 essential amino acids
Source of fibre: an important part of a healthy, varied diet
Please contact us for further guidance and details on additional authorised claims and how they could help promote your product.